UNSW prolog license
Author Message
 UNSW prolog license

I have a copy of the Univ. of New South Wales prolog interpreter
written in C.  The doc. say it was written by Claude Sammut while
he was at UNSW.  There is a manifest which indicates that a license
is part of the package and said agreement is to be filled out and
returned asap.

I have no license.  Does someone know if this is commercial software?
Should I have paid for it?  Any pointers to this would be much
appreciated.

If you could please reply by mail.

--
Thanks for your time.

Paul Graham seismo!unrvax!pjg

Mon, 20 Jul 1992 15:54:00 GMT

1. UNSW Prolog and SWI-Prolog

2. Help porting UNSW prolog from Amiga to PC.

3. UNSW Prolog, Anyone know of it?

4. Source for info on UNSW-Prolog

5. UNSW Prolog

6. UNSW Prolog source code wanted

7. UNSW prolog. (Need to locate C. Sammut)

8. Need prolog_lib for UNSW prolog

9. In search of UNSW PROLOG

10. WTB DU License: Is DU license transferrable?

11. CFP: Declarative Languages Day @ UNSW, 31 Jan 1997

12. JOB: Research Associate, UNSW Sydney, Australia