Edinburgh Prolog.
Author Message
 Edinburgh Prolog.

   Hi,

      I'm new in Prolog and I've been told that the Edinburgh Prolog (syntax?)
is the best. What do you think about that? If so, Where can I get it?

   Thanks in advance.

    Jorge.

Fri, 18 Aug 1995 23:04:07 GMT

1. Any Edinburgh PROLOG interpreters for Linux/OS ??

2. Edinburgh Prolog/C/Fortran under HP-UX8.0

3. Edinburgh Prolog Libraries.

4. Edinburgh Prolog?

5. looking for Edinburgh Prolog

6. need Edinburgh Prolog for NT

7. Summary: Edinburgh Prologs

8. Comparison of Edinburgh prolog and SBprolog ?

9. Where can I get a simple text - oriented Edinburgh Prolog interpreter or compiler?

10. PROLOG III (Marseille and Edinburgh)

11. Announcement: Course in Advanced Prolog at Edinburgh

12. Advanced Prolog course at Edinburgh: announcement