get0()/1 fails all the time...
Author Message
 get0()/1 fails all the time...

I'm trying to run some code from Clocksin & Mellish (from pages 101-103,
in the fourth edition at least), that calls get0()/1 to build a list of
words in a sentence.

My Prolog implementation whines everytime it hits the predicate,
complaining that I've read past the end of the file. I've tried various
solutions like see(user), or even see(somefile) but I get the same
results. I'm using LPA's MacProlog32.

Has anybody every encountered this, or does anyone have a suggested work

Jim Scheller

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. get0 doesn't read input?

2. behavior of read/get0 at end_of_file

3. Question on get0/read and call

4. Call Library fails second time

5. C++ Call to DLL made in LabVIEW Fails the second time it is called

6. $recordset->Close() fails every time

7. MS Access query fails on Date/Time field

8. Proc fails to set time to upcoming Saturday at 12:00 midnight

9. CMU CL -- (get-internal-run-time) fails?

10. clock scan tomorrow fails to handle daylight savings time change

11. import fails first time, then works :-[

12. Bug in time.c (was Time.times problems)