old Sicstus/Quintus versions
Author Message
 old Sicstus/Quintus versions

Hi,

I need old versions of Quintus/SICstus Prolog. I am searchiung Quintus
Prolog
3.1.*, 3.2, or SICStus Prolog 2.1#7-#9 or 3.0#3.
I tried to get it directly from SICstus but they wrote to me:

%We do not provide old versions of SICStus or Quintus Prolog.
%The latest versions of SICStus and Quintus Prologs are 3.8.5 and 3.4
%respectively.

In fact I do not need these newer versions because they are not
compatible with a grammar formalism I need to work with.

I'm grateful for any answer

Moritz

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 old Sicstus/Quintus versions

Quote:

> Hi,
> I need old versions of Quintus/SICstus Prolog. I am searchiung Quintus
> Prolog
> 3.1.*, 3.2, or SICStus Prolog 2.1#7-#9 or 3.0#3.
> I tried to get it directly from SICstus but they wrote to me:
> %We do not provide old versions of SICStus or Quintus Prolog.
> %The latest versions of SICStus and Quintus Prologs are 3.8.5 and 3.4
> %respectively.
> In fact I do not need these newer versions because they are not
> compatible with a grammar formalism I need to work with.

Out of curiosity, what grammar formalism would that be? There are
not many changes between 3.0#3 and the current version of SICStus
that cause serious upward compatibility problems.

GJ

--
Gertjan van Noord Alfa-informatica, RUG,  Postbus 716, 9700 AS Groningen
vannoord at let dot rug dot nl            http://www.let.rug.nl/~vannoord

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Quintus to Sicstus??

2. Quintus vs SICStus

3. Converting Quintus code to Sicstus code

4. Converting Quintus code to Sicstus code

5. Sicstus/Quintus prolog

6. dynamic/multifile in ECLiPSe, Quintus *and* SICStus?

7. numbervars/3 bug in Quintus and Sicstus

8. Compatability of SICStus and Quintus

9. Looking for a PC implementation of Sicstus/Quintus

10. Quintus or Sicstus Prolog for PC

11. Quintus-to-SICStus translator

12. Suntools and Sicstus/Quintus Prolog