Bibliography needed
Author Message
 Bibliography needed

        Unfortunately, a number of issues of Prolog Digest
didn't make it to our site or sites close by.  In particular,
we didn't get several parts to the declarative languages
bibliography.  Would some kind soul be willing to mail me
the missing parts?  In particular, parts A-C,E,G-I,and K-M
are needed.

                        Many thanks,
                        Joe Sloan,
                        duke!jds,
                        684-3754

Wed, 19 May 1993 08:07:00 GMT
 Bibliography needed

Quote:

>    Unfortunately, a number of issues of Prolog Digest
>didn't make it to our site or sites close by.  In particular,
>we didn't get several parts to the declarative languages
>bibliography.  Would some kind soul be willing to mail me
>the missing parts?  In particular, parts A-C,E,G-I,and K-M
>are needed.

>                    Many thanks,
>                    Joe Sloan,
>                    duke!jds,
>                    684-3754

Ditto.  Except for "I", these same sections didn't make it here either.
--
Drew ADAMS, Laboratoires de Marcoussis, Centre de Recherche de la Compagnie
            Generale d'Electricite, Route de Nozay, 91460 MARCOUSSIS, FRANCE

Wed, 19 May 1993 06:52:00 GMT

1. bibliography needed

2. need help revising bibliography section of prolog resource guide

3. Need bibliography parts

4. Still need bibliography parts

5. APL Bibliography in BiBTeX

6. APL Bibliography

7. APL Bibliographies

8. APL Bibliographies

9. OO Metrics Bibliography - Update

10. Bibliography on concurrency and Eiffel

11. An updated bibliography on concurrent/distributed Eiffel work

12. A bibliography on concurrent/distributed Eiffel