Amzi! Prolog
Author Message
 Amzi! Prolog

I have a problem with Amzi! Prolog version 5.0.31 - I am unable to stop
execution using Ctrl-Break. I have to cancel the IDE using Ctrl-Alt-Del. I

"Ctrl-Break should work". Has anyone else encountered this problem, and,
more importantly, has anyone found a solution?
--
Colin

Sat, 01 May 2004 16:36:09 GMT

1. AMZI! Prolog and for/4

2. Amzi! Prolog Question (Image Save)

3. ANNOUNCE: Socket Support for Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server

4. Amzi! prolog

5. ANN: Amzi! Prolog+Logic Server 6.2

6. Cogent Prolog is now called "Amzi! Prolog+Logic Server"

7. Amzi Prolog versus LPA Prolog.

8. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

9. Code correction. Was: Re: Could use some help with if/3 implementation for Amzi! Prolog

10. Could use some help with if/3 implementation for Amzi! Prolog

11. ANN: Amzi! Prolog+Logic Server Improves .NET Support; Adds Sample Prototypes

12. Does the Amzi! Prolog have a function like DOS doskey?