How to trace execution of prolog programs?
Author Message
 How to trace execution of prolog programs?

Hi. I was wondering if anybody knew how to trace prolog programs. I'm
running Visual Prolog 5.2 Personal Edition where this option is deprecated.
What should I do? Any sensible suggestions?
Yours sincerely
Anders, Denmark.

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:16:00 GMT

1. Using controlled types to trace program execution

2. How to measure execution time of prolog programs?

3. ASM execution trace

4. Difference in execution when tracing

5. Execution Tracing

6. Execution traces on imported namespace commands

7. Interesting experience with execution traces

8. trace add execution buggy?

9. trace command / execution

10. Tracing command execution

11. tracing the execution of a tcl script

12. tracing execution