Can anybody send me a standard PROLOG compiler?
Author Message
 Can anybody send me a standard PROLOG compiler?

Can anybody send me a standard or WIN PROLOG please?
Nick

Wed, 07 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anybody send me a standard PROLOG compiler?

Can anybody send me a standard or WIN PROLOG please?

I don't know about "standard" compilers, but I recently received
a copy of LPA WinProlog.  (It was supposed to be MacProlog32, by
a fortunate accident I have ended up with both.)  To be frank, I
am never all that thrilled by Prolog systems that aren't identical
to Quintus Prolog.  However, I must say this:  if you want to
develop a _product_ in Prolog that will fit into the Windows
environment an interoperate well with other Windows stuff, you
should _definitely_ give LPA WinProlog serious consideration.

--
My tertiary education cost a quarter of a million in lost income
(assuming close-to-minimum wage); why make students pay even more?

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Translator from standard PROLOG to Visual Prolog?

2. PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

3. Can anybody send me SAMPLE.LIF from 2nd installation disc

4. Anybody can send me some lisp source codes?

5. anybody added just send (and receive) to Tcl?

6. LGSOWG Standard ????Anybody knows??

7. Prolog tools/compilers for the Prolog 1000

8. Prolog compiler written in Prolog

9. Does anybody know if CHIP PROLOG exist ?

10. could anybody share their prolog tutorial notes

11. Anybody SWI-Prolog on DEC-Alpha ?

12. Anybody with ESL-PD Prolog...