Still need bibliography parts
Author Message
 Still need bibliography parts

        Thanks to Andy Cheese, I now have more of the
declarative languages bibliography.  Sorry to be such a
pain, but I still need several parts.  Would some kind
soul be willing to mail me the missing parts?  In
particular, parts H, I, K, L and M are needed.

                        Many thanks,
                        Joe Sloan,
                        duke!jds,
                        684-3754

Wed, 19 May 1993 09:20:00 GMT

1. Need bibliography parts

2. comp.lang.tcl Tcl Bibliography, Part 1/1 (April 1, 1996)

3. comp.lang.tcl Tcl Bibliography, Part 1/1 (November 30, 1995)

4. comp.lang.tcl Tcl Bibliography, Part 1/1 (February 13, 1995)

5. comp.lang.tcl Tcl Bibliography, Part 1/1 (Last updated: September 1, 1994)

6. need help revising bibliography section of prolog resource guide

7. bibliography needed

8. Bibliography needed

9. 3D Scanners vs. Digital Stills

10. sed help needed - replacing parts of a string

11. Digitalk Smalltalk V MDI with PARTS - help needed