Looking for Real-World Domain Theory
Author Message
 Looking for Real-World Domain Theory

I'm doing some work in optimization of domain theories (which are
actually prolog programs). After getting good results with some toy
domains , I wish to try my methods on large scale domain theories.
Does anyone has/knows of a reference to such a domain theory. The area
is totally unimportant, it can be any engineering domain,biological
domain etc.
Even an expert system of some kind where the rules are in a separate
module from the inference engine will be great.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sat, 24 Apr 1993 07:28:22 GMT

1. Looking for Real World Stratified Datalog Programs

2. Looking DATALOG rules for real-world applications.

3. Books on Domain Theory: SUMMARY (so far)

4. Ada95: Around the world theories

5. Conspiracy Theory’s real Script: Slave CIA, FBI change the story jews wanted to tell the media

6. Substructure Searching/Graph Theory/Group Theory.

7. Substructure Searching, Group Theory/Graph Theory.

8. seeking for Real or Finite Domains constraint solving algorithm in Prolog

9. Mathematics and the real world

10. hash for real-world numbers

11. VSW: Here is a real-world shrink-wrap

12. REAL WORLD APPLICATION DEVELOPERS