Annimation with Prolog
Author Message
 Annimation with Prolog

I am developing a learning system with annimation in a declarative framework.
Can anybody advice me which package will provide an easy to use integration of
the different environments involved. Any information is very much appreciated.
Please email the address below if you have any information.

Thanks

Mohammed

Sun, 04 Feb 1996 21:53:39 GMT

1. annimation in splash screens

2. PDC prolog and prolog++ (object-prolog)

3. Prolog Comparison Charts; Prolog Embeddings

4. SWI Prolog Vs GNU Prolog

5. SICStus Prolog + Java/Prolog + Jasper

6. A good free/trial prolog IDE for compiling and loading wordnet prolog database

7. Prolog Development Center - Visual Prolog

8. various Prolog and Visual Prolog problems.

9. newbie prolog question (sorting in prolog)

10. References on LR parsing in prolog, prolog parser generators

11. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

12. Benchmarking of Trinc-Prolog, SWI-Prolog and VisualProlog(PDC)