HELP: assert question
Author Message
 HELP: assert question

Byron N Bashforth writes

< snip >

Quote:
>assert(f :- Something)

>where "Something" should be the predicates "x1,x2...xn".  What kind of
>structure should "Something" be?  Is their another way to do this?

>Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know if this is your problem, but
assert( a :- b, c, d )
is assert/3, with the three arguments being   a:-b  &  c  &  d
which is not what you want.  What you ought to do is
assert(( a :- b, c, d ))
so as to call assert/1 with the one argument being
a :- b, c, d.
--

Tue, 07 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. assert 'assert'

2. System Verilog 3.0 assert sequence question

3. assert command questions

4. ASSERT question

5. Question: Lists or Assert?

6. what's more efficient? retract-assert, or assert-assert

7. DEC Fortran GURU HELP - GEM-F-ASSERT ERROR

8. Help with asserting rules

9. ASSERT help

10. HELP! Need information about implementing assert/retract

11. Help needed for 'assert'

12. zero cost assert