Public domain Prolog for Mac
Author Message
 Public domain Prolog for Mac

Could anyone please point me to a *shareware*  implementation of Prolog
for the Mac? I'm also wondering if the FAQ for this group is archived
somewhere?

Thanks,

--Paul
--
                "Take me away from all this death."
        Paul Michael Perry              Groningen Holland

Thu, 03 Apr 1997 01:31:21 GMT
 Public domain Prolog for Mac

Quote:

> Could anyone please point me to a *shareware*  implementation of Prolog
> for the Mac? I'm also wondering if the FAQ for this group is archived
> somewhere?

Try OpenProlog from Trinity College, Dublin, available by anonymous
ftp from

   grattan.cs.tcd.ie

I forgot the exact location of the directory, but I guess it was something
like pub/languages/open-prolog or so

A nice and stable Prolog system...

Christoph

Centre for Information and Language Processing
Wagmuellerstr. 23                          Tel: +49 +89 211 0664
D 80799 Munich, Germany                    Fax: +49 +89 211 0674
------- http://www.cis.uni-muenchen.de/cis_www/CIS.html --------

Thu, 03 Apr 1997 06:41:41 GMT

1. public domain prolog for apollo domain

2. Public Domain or shareware Smalltalk for Mac?

3. Availability of Public Domain Scheme for Mac

4. Public domain ada compiler for Mac?

5. Public Domain Fortran for Mac

6. public domain Prolog system available

7. Public Domain Prolog

8. looking for public domain prolog code archives, data

9. Public Domain Prolog compiler Request

10. Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?

11. Public domain prolog

12. Public domain / shareware Prolog