Copy of ISO standard for Prolog
Author Message
 Copy of ISO standard for Prolog

Does anyone have knowledge of where I can apply for a copy of the draft ISO
standard for Prolog?

Sun, 02 Apr 1995 18:56:23 GMT
 Copy of ISO standard for Prolog

Quote:

>Does anyone have knowledge of where I can apply for a copy of the draft ISO
>standard for Prolog?

The draft standard is available via anonymous ftp from aisun1.ai.uga.edu in
the directory ai.prolog.standard.

--

This .signature virus is a self-referential statement that is true - but
you will only be able to consistently believe it if you copy it to your own

Tue, 04 Apr 1995 13:21:06 GMT
 Copy of ISO standard for Prolog

Quote:

>Does anyone have knowledge of where I can apply for a copy of the draft ISO
>standard for Prolog?

puffin.doc.ic.ac.uk:/languages/prolog/prolog-std

--
Mirko Dziadzka                  e-mail: try one of:

Mon, 03 Apr 1995 22:36:02 GMT
 Copy of ISO standard for Prolog

Quote:

> Does anyone have knowledge of where I can apply for a copy of the draft ISO
> standard for Prolog?

You may try anonymous ftp from ftp.th-darmstadt.de

Directory: /pub/programming/languages/prolog/standard

Best wishes

Thilo Kielmann

Tue, 04 Apr 1995 00:03:01 GMT

1. PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

2. HTML versions of the ISO Prolog standards?

3. UK Prolog meeting on ISO Standard for Modules

4. (ISO) Standard Prolog

5. ISO Standard Prolog is here

6. DCGs and consult in the ISO Prolog standard

7. FTP site: Draft ISO Prolog standard

8. ISO Prolog draft standard available

9. Module Systems and the ISO Prolog Standard

10. Is the ISO Prolog standard taken seriously?

11. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

12. ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express