Geometry Problem
Author Message
 Geometry Problem

Hello everybody,

I am working on a geometry problem.  On a drawing sheed I have various
lines it.  I am trying to find the free space around the lines i.e,
dodge the lines.  I am working in a prolog environment.  If any body
has faced a similar problem pls. contact me and if you have a solution
to it even better.  This is slightly similar to linear programming,
but linear programming only gives me the vertices (basis) of the free
space and I do not want maximize or minimize anything only find free
space.

Another problem I will be facing soon is is arraning a series of boxes
(quadrilateral ) on sheets of paper.  The boxes are sometimes related
to each other in a simple fashion. The bottom line is to arrange the
boxes such that they dont clash and at the same time economizing for
space thus fewer sheets of paper.

thanks, in advance.
suresh.

Aero Eng,
University of Manchester,
Rolls Royce Aerospace plc.

Mon, 06 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tkinter and wm geometry problem

2. Windownamager geometry problem

3. wm geometry problem, bug ??

4. Geometry problems

5. wm geometry problems with mwm and fvwm95

6. Geometry problems (buggy window managers?)

7. geometry problem with Tkinter

8. wm geometry problems

9. Is fvwm buggy? WM geometry problems...

10. tk 4.0b1 geometry control (-geometry vs -width/-height)

11. Problems solution in Analytical Geometry

12. Q: Problem with displaying geometry in PROTOS