HELP! Interfacing prolog application with MS-WINDOWS application
Author Message
 HELP! Interfacing prolog application with MS-WINDOWS application

Hello,

We are trying to run our expert sytem under MicroSoft Windows. The inference
engine that we have developed and used for other applications was implemented
in Arity/Prolog.  We are having problems in interfacing our inference engine
with our Windows application. We have tried the recent 'demo' of Arity/Prolog
for Windows application interface. But it is not satisfying because the demo
program Arity/Prolog provides does not even run under MS-Windows with DOS 5.0.

If you have come across any application similar to ours, i.e. any prolog
running under MS-Windows environment, or if you have any suggestions, please
share it with us.

Thanks in advance.

Necati Canpolat

//-------------------------------------------------------------------

Necati Canpolat
Bio-Resources Engineering
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330

Phone: (503) 737-3218
Fax:   (503) 737-2082

//-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, 15 Aug 1994 10:12:23 GMT

1. Change Application Icon in MS Windows TCL/Tk application

2. My application, after being application build is terminated by Windows

3. build window standard applications into my vw2.5 application dll-c connect

4. application in Windows MS-Dos box can't recognize changed diskette

5. first focus for MS-windows application

6. Building tcl/tk Applications under MS Windows

7. Help: Standalone application does not run (Error #-10007), but development application does

8. window application in prolog?

9. Help: Electronic Applications in Prolog

10. SOURCES SOUGHT: Fuzzy Prolog and Fuzzy Prolog Applications

11. Windows 32 application (please help, im stuck)

12. Please Help: TK application blocks via X-windows ...