saturation
Author Message
 saturation

I am interested in the notion of saturation as used by M.Fitting in:

A Kripke-Kleene Semantics for Logic Programs
Journal of Logic Programming, v.2 #4, Dec. 1985

Fitting introduces a definition of saturation suited to his purpose
but does not tell much about  saturation itself.
I found something in Chang/Lee "Model Theory" about the concept of
saturated model.

I can understand the connection  between saturation and saturated model
but I would like to have a formal reference.

Any pointer will be appreciated.

fabio

Mon, 29 May 1995 14:06:03 GMT

1. Change Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of an image

2. Change Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of an image

3. Non-SIMD subtract w/saturation...

4. Fastest possible saturation ???

5. Help: Add with 31 saturation