in search of a checkers (draughts) game
Author Message
 in search of a checkers (draughts) game

Hi,

I was wondering does anyone have some code for a checkers game. I need
it as an an example for my students. The current checkers game i
possess is far to advanced for them. They're in 2nd year and i need
something more apt for them.

Think you can help me? If so, you can drop me a line with a link to a
web page or even better you can attach them.

Kinds Regards,

Colm

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:17:07 GMT

1. WANTED : Prolog source code for draughts/checkers game

2. Draughts/Checkers in Lisp

3. I need 10*10 Checkers game source code in prolog

4. LOOKING FOR CHECKERS GAME CODE.

5. hi searching othello game in prolog Please help !!

6. Draughts in Prolog

7. Classic Draughts

8. Draughts/n-puzzle request

9. I student and must do a game of draughts, player vs player!!

10. Game Magazine for Shareware Game Developers.

11. Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts

12. Python in game development [fwd: best prog lang for games]