HELP: Running SBProlog on A500 with 1 Megabytes
Author Message
 HELP: Running SBProlog on A500 with 1 Megabytes

I'm having some trouble running the SBProlog on my A500 with .5 meg. of
chipmem and .5 meg fastmem. When I try to start the program, I keep getting
an errormessage 'not enough core'. Is this 'not enough memory' and is there
a (simple) solution to this problem (besides buying more memory!). I believe
I've heard about somebody who actually ran the program with 1 meg., but I
don't remember who it was. So, if anybody outthere has the answer, please
write NOW! (its quite important!)

thank you for helping me out!

Stephan Grubbe

or

Tue, 03 May 1994 00:17:05 GMT

1. Help needed with sbprolog -- can't run

2. Help: Super Street Fighter 2 A500

3. sbprolog help

4. Need help with sbprolog

5. Fortran 77 for A500

6. much megabyte...

7. A20 and the second megabyte?

8. JCL Megabytes

9. Twisted - howto transport megabytes?

10. Help - trying to run supplied sample socket program from help files

11. Random numbers in SBProlog

12. SBPROLOG (installation)