LPA Prolog
Author Message
 LPA Prolog

This is my second mail on the same issue. I have just realised
that my firt posting could have implied that I was looking for
a "free copy" of this compiler. Let me restate my case:

I am trying to buy a legitamate copy of this particular prolog
implementation called LPA Professional Prolog V2.6. I think LPA
stands for Logics Programming Associates Ltd.? If any of you out
there know how I can obtained - with hard cash - a copy of this
software in the U.K., please come forward. Any pointers, for that
matter, is greatly appreciated. Thanks and my apologies if my
first posting caused some confusion.

Idros.
UWCS Swansea,
UK.

Sat, 08 Aug 1992 01:18:23 GMT
 LPA Prolog

Quote:

>This is my second mail on the same issue. I have just realised
>that my firt posting could have implied that I was looking for
>a "free copy" of this compiler. Let me restate my case:

>I am trying to buy a legitamate copy of this particular prolog
>implementation called LPA Professional Prolog V2.6. I think LPA
>stands for Logics Programming Associates Ltd.? If any of you out
>there know how I can obtained - with hard cash - a copy of this
>software in the U.K., please come forward. Any pointers, for that
>matter, is greatly appreciated. Thanks and my apologies if my
>first posting caused some confusion.

>Idros.
>UWCS Swansea,
>UK.

In the January 1990 issue of AI Expert, the following information is given

PROLOG Professional

Logic Programming Associates
U.S. distributor: Quintis Computer Systems, Inc.
1310 Villa St.
Mountain View, California  94041
(415) 965-7700
Price: PROLOG Professional $995
System: IBM PC

(This was taken from pg 59 of the 1/90 issue)

I realize that you are not in the US and the address given is for the US
distributor, but perhaps it is a place to start.

Just curious -- why are you solely interested in LPA Prolog?

Ron DiNapoli

Sun, 09 Aug 1992 02:14:44 GMT

1. Amzi Prolog versus LPA Prolog.

2. LPA Prolog versus Prolog-2 ?

3. Porting toolbox Mac LPA Prolog --> LPA Prolog 386?

4. LPA-Prolog Buttons on a graphic window

5. Tetris Project on LPA-Prolog

6. LPA Prolog

7. LPA Prolog

8. eliza-lpa prolog

9. Q: Java callable from LPA Prolog?

10. Q: Accessing public attributes (LPA Prolog++)?

11. LPA Prolog

12. Need help in LPA Prolog