help reqd.
Author Message
 help reqd.

Can anybody help me with the following:

I'm building a parser/compiler for a small menu specification language which
I want to produce an on screen menu.  I'm using MacPROLOG and so I'm trying
to pass the result of the parse to 'install_menu'.  Unfortunately I don't just
need to produce the menu, but also its interactive behaviour, which is difficul
        The spec. lang. is based on Apperley & Spence's "Lean Cuisine" menu
notation with a few extras to include presentational details.

Damian

Wed, 16 Aug 1995 00:41:53 GMT

1. Help reqd of using SQL server as the backend

2. PC Eiffel/S and GCC - Help Reqd

3. Help Reqd - Modeling Using C

4. Font programing help reqd

5. help reqd in reference modification

6. help reqd in LE COBOL

7. HPF :: Urgent Help reqd.

8. Help Reqd for Elapsed Time Func. in RM Fort 2.42

9. help on coral66 reqd.

10. Precautions reqd for System-Volume Backup

11. RB 2.x download reqd.

12. C4 - Contact Manager App Reqd