Need Help In Concurrent Prolog / PARLOG
Author Message
 Need Help In Concurrent Prolog / PARLOG

Hi Everybody,

     I am an undergraduate Computer Science student here.  Next semester,
     I will do a research on "concurrent prolog", and my professor prefers
     student to hand in a huge program which related to the subject.  Is there
     anyone out there can give me some idea?  Like which book is a good
     reference?  Is there any way I can have a PC software which supports
     PARLOG?  Any comment is welcome, thanks!

-- Allan

Sat, 08 Apr 1995 23:04:45 GMT

1. HELP: reference about Parlog needed

2. HELP HELP HELP CONCURRENT (Perkin Elmer)

3. Concurrent PROLOG

4. Concurrent Prolog

5. Concurrent Prolog

6. Concurrent prolog?

7. Concurrent Prolog

8. Concurrent Logic(Prolog) Interpreters

9. Available Concurrent Prolog systems?

10. Negation in Concurrent Prolog

11. PD Concurrent and Parallel Prologs wanted

12. Concurrent Prolog