game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games
Author Message
 game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

Does anyone know of any relatively recent work/results/publications
in these areas, especially if it is computation oriented.
I can only find references up to the early 80's,
with one exception.
The main authors in these areas are Hintikka (game theoretic semantics)
and Lorenz & Lorenzen (dialogue/dialogic logic - these guys have a {*filter*} :-)
habit of writing in german)

I am sure this stuff is very relevant to CS in many ways
(computation theory, theorem proving & logic programming, NLP, yet another
  formal semantics for computer languages ...)
However all I have read is primarily concerned with linguistics and
philosophy.
        Thanks in advance
                Daniel Mahler

Sun, 21 Feb 1993 10:01:21 GMT
 game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games
Non-Standard Logics for Automated Reasoning
(Academic Press, February 1988.  Edited by Phillipe Smets, E.H. Mamdani, et al
has an article by Peter Jackson.
---

FlaSheridn on America OnLine

Tue, 23 Feb 1993 10:10:23 GMT
 game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

Thanks to everyone who sent me addresses for the SBProlog people
at Stony Brook. Much appreciated.

graham

Tue, 23 Feb 1993 13:52:11 GMT

1. Game Magazine for Shareware Game Developers.

2. Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts

3. Python in game development [fwd: best prog lang for games]

4. Gaming with the idea for games

5. AI Game Logic

6. game programming + functional/logic languages

7. game programming + functional/logic languages

8. Prolog Logic games

9. game programming + functional/logic languages

10. Create games & multimedia apps in Clarion

11. Games for SystemV4: Tetris & Minesweeper

12. Two new games: Solitaire & Spider