What are these?
Author Message
 What are these?

Quote:

>I found these wierd international phone sex lines in a magazine the
>otherday and I was just wondering how these people can offer a service

That was posted from a cracked account.  Warren Victorian has nothing to
do with it; no need to complain to him.

--
:-  Michael A. Covington, Associate Research Scientist        :    *****

:-  The University of Georgia              phone 706 542-0358 :   *  *  *
:-  Athens, Georgia 30602-7415 U.S.A.     amateur radio N4TMI :  ** *** **  <><

Sat, 03 Feb 1996 12:37:32 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

3. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

4. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

5. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

6. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

7. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

8. I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

9. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

10. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

11. I am away, addresses for problems concerning APL94

12. Am I running under APL2 or TryAPL2?