System Date and Time
Author Message
 System Date and Time

How to get the system date and time date in prolog(any version) ?

And how to store in a list or variable ?

Thanks!

Fri, 07 May 2004 06:59:10 GMT
 System Date and Time

Quote:
>How to get the system date and time date in prolog(any version) ?

In *any* version?  Not.  There is nothing in the standard, nor even
in a de-facto standard that tells you how to do this.  For most
specific versions I guess there is a way to do it.  Check the manual
of your Prolog system.

Quote:
>And how to store in a list or variable ?

???

        --- Jan

Fri, 07 May 2004 17:55:34 GMT

1. system date and time of retrieved data from file in waveform graph

2. Newbie question on returning system date and time...

3. system date and time function

4. How to set the system date and time in LabVIEW 6i?

5. How to access system date and time with g77 ?

6. How to Get System Date and Time in Fortran / g95 ??

7. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

8. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

9. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

10. How to get local system date/time?

11. Change Date / Time on a Win 2000 system

12. System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1