Translator from standard PROLOG to Visual Prolog?
Author Message
 Translator from standard PROLOG to Visual Prolog?

Hello,

    I'm working with Visual Prolog 5.0. I've some problems with some
standard predicates.

    I've found (together with the environment Visual Prolog) a simple
interpreter called PIE that can interpret the standard predicates. My
question is :

    Does it exist a translator from standard PROLOG to Visual Prolog?

Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

2. Prolog Development Center - Visual Prolog

3. various Prolog and Visual Prolog problems.

4. PDC Prolog / Visual Prolog First Steps Edition +/- points

5. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

6. PDC prolog and prolog++ (object-prolog)

7. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

8. Visual Prolog and Visual C++ - Capabilities Comparison

9. how to call visual prolog to visual c++?

10. PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

11. Looking for the prolog translator

12. Is there a C->Prolog translator?