SWI vs Visual Prolog
Author Message
 SWI vs Visual Prolog

Dear members,

As you know, we can implement a predicate setting it to a variable in
swi-prolog. For example,

    write_this(This):-write(This),nl.
    write_now(Va) :- Va=..[write_this,12345].
    x:-write_now(V),
        call(V).

or last line can be modified as

    x:-write_now(V),
        V.

But I can not success in visual prolog. does any body know how I can call a
predicate via a variable.

Thank you very mych your kindly interest.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

M. Fatih

Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SWI vs Visual Prolog
We had a similar enquiry a couple of weeks ago. Look for the subject:

    How can I write "call" predicate in visual prolog

Daniel

Quote:
> Dear members,

> As you know, we can implement a predicate setting it to a variable in
> swi-prolog. For example,

>     write_this(This):-write(This),nl.
>     write_now(Va) :- Va=..[write_this,12345].
>     x:-write_now(V),
>         call(V).

> or last line can be modified as

>     x:-write_now(V),
>         V.

> But I can not success in visual prolog. does any body know how I can call a
> predicate via a variable.

> Thank you very mych your kindly interest.

> I look forward to hearing from you.

> Sincerely

> M. Fatih

Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SWI Prolog Vs GNU Prolog

2. swi prolog&visual basicor delphi gui

3. Swi-Prolog & Visual C++

4. Pass term to SWI PRolog from Visual Basic

5. SWI-Prolog and visual c/cbuilder++

6. SWI-Prolog + Visual C++ samples...

7. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

8. Need SWI-Prolog.h for SWI 1.8.11

9. Benchmarking of Trinc-Prolog, SWI-Prolog and VisualProlog(PDC)

10. Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++

11. Prolog IV to SWI-Prolog

12. Prolog choicepoints - Was: Card laying problem in SWI-prolog