MS-DOS palmtop games written in Turbo Prolog
Author Message
 MS-DOS palmtop games written in Turbo Prolog

A series of games I wrote to fit the 16x40 character screen of the
HP 95LX palmtop computer are available on my Web site.
These games will run on any MS-DOS computer.
The games are in the public domain, and the Turbo Prolog source code
is provided.

The site is:
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Click on the "Palmtop Cafe" hotspot.

The games are:

  {*filter*} Craps
  Faro (a {*filter*} game popular in the American Old West)
  Horse Race (based on {*filter*} machines in Las Vegas)

-- Rick
--

(Rick Rutt is a system architect living and working in Midland, Michigan.)

Sun, 22 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. want TSR Forth for HP95LX palmtop (MS-DOS)

2. Interfacing Turbo Prolog to Turbo Pascal of Turbo C

3. Is Borland Turbo Prolog for DOS available anywhere.?

4. Turbo Prolog: Writing to a file?

5. Turbo Prolog write access to .WKS files

6. Linking Turbo Prolog v2.0 with Turbo C

7. Turbo Prolog / Turbo C connecting problem

8. FAQ: f2c for MSDOS, MS FORTRAN, TURBO C(++)

9. Is there a Python for my XT Palmtop (MSDOS)

10. Grabbing content written to an MS-DOS window

11. query...ms-dos commands in prolog