Request information on PC PARLOG
Author Message
 Request information on PC PARLOG

I am looking for information about PARLOG for PCs. Possibly by Parallel Logic
Programing Ltd., or any other impelmentation you know about.
Is it good?
How much does it cost?
How does one get it?

Please reply by Email to:

Thanks in advance for any information,

        Yossi.

Sun, 11 Feb 1996 16:36:14 GMT
 Request information on PC PARLOG
I haven't use the PC-PARLOG but I am now using MacPARLOG also from PLP.  The debugging facilities in MacPARLOG is very good.  I know nothing about the cost of it as I'm one of the superviosed student and can use it freely.  You can try to contact one of the partner in PLP Dr. Steve Gregory.  His E-mail address is

Edward Chan

Tue, 13 Feb 1996 03:25:44 GMT
 Request information on PC PARLOG
I am looking for information on the Edipo and Ytoolkit libraries,
e-mail address of where I can get them or info about it.

tnx in advance,

Ori.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sternberg Ori,
C.S. System Group, Hebrew University,
Jerusalem 91904, ISRAEL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, 15 Feb 1996 18:30:45 GMT

1. PARLOG for Mac and PC

2. APL.68000 information request (also for PClones)

3. A request for historical information for a computer education project

4. APL text on Web pages? Request for information

5. Request Basic Compiler Information

6. Smalltalk Industry Council information - request

7. NEWBIE Smalltalk information request

8. Win32s Stability Information Request

9. Information to include in requests for help

10. Request for Information

11. Information Request on Object-Oriented Testing

12. Fractals:Information Request