Robalo Claude
Alias Shakmar, dark warrior

Belgium

Wed, 21 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help : prolog V 2.0 ?

Maybe the Prolog 2.0  that you are looking for was called Turbo Prolog
2.0. This product is no longer supported by its distributor Borland
International. Prolog Development Center sell an improved DOS version as
well as a "Visual" development system. You may like to E-mail

Regards

Jonathan Lerwill

Quote:

> Hello,

>         I search for a friend, old Prolog 2.0.

>         Thanks.
> --

> --
> Robalo Claude
> Alias Shakmar, dark warrior

> Belgium

Mon, 26 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 1.5.2 vs 1.6 vs 2.0 vs godzilla

2. HELP: INIT.OBJ of Turbo Prolog 2.0

3. Help: overlays in Turbo-Prolog 2.0

4. fibonacci benchmark -- VS 3.0 VS VW 2.0

5. SWI Prolog Vs GNU Prolog

6. Prolog/Lisp vs other languages (was Simple Prolog Question)

7. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

8. stdcall vs c vs cdecl vs pascal vs whosyerdaddy

9. 68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7

10. VST (PARTS 3.0) vs PART 2.0 Performance

11. VisualWorks 2.0 vs. PowerBuilder

12. CW 2.0 StandAlone vs Local compile bug?