Lists
Author Message
 Lists

this prolog stuff is well confusing!
anyone know a good idiots guide to site?

neway how do i build a list?

i want to call getTiles([[a],[b]],Y)
and get back
Y = [[a],[b]]

getTiles([],Y).
getTiles([H|T],Y):-
 Y = H,
 getTiles(T,Y).

there may not seem a point to it but next i want to build
getNextTile(X,Y).

Sun, 30 May 2004 23:53:46 GMT
 Lists
If there's no mistake in your wishes try
getTiles(Y,Y).

Quote:
> this prolog stuff is well confusing!
> anyone know a good idiots guide to site?

> neway how do i build a list?

> i want to call getTiles([[a],[b]],Y)
> and get back
> Y = [[a],[b]]

> getTiles([],Y).
> getTiles([H|T],Y):-
>  Y = H,
>  getTiles(T,Y).

> there may not seem a point to it but next i want to build
> getNextTile(X,Y).

Mon, 31 May 2004 17:21:11 GMT

1. Intersection of multiple lists/list of lists

2. DXOracle / PyADO - convert lists of tuples to list of lists

3. How can I convert a SATHER list of lists to a TCL list of lists?

4. appending list (with list within) structure in K

5. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

6. Listing all parents relating to child list??

7. Have edit in place list box and want to updat from dropdown list

8. how do i add a dropdown pick list in a form list box

9. Internet Hot List List - Forth - Posting and Plea

10. part list of File Paths list

11. Topica Email List Directory A very active email list for Win32Forth

12. Newbie: int list list