Public domain Prolog interpreter/compiler ...
Author Message
 Public domain Prolog interpreter/compiler ...

Hello. I was wondering if I could get my hands on a public domain Prolog interpreter/compiler
for a VAX and/or Sun. A pointer to an ftp site and directory name will be fine.

Thanks !

- Nand

Sun, 13 Aug 1995 05:08:50 GMT

1. Prolog interpreter in public domain ?

2. Public Domain Prolog Interpreters

3. public domain prolog interpreter

4. Public domain (or inexpensive) PROLOG interpreter??

5. Looking for Public Domain Prolog Interpreter

6. Looking for public-domain Prolog interpreters

7. Public Domain FORTH Interpreter/Compiler for BSD/VMS

8. Public Domain Prolog compiler Request

9. Public domain Prolog compiler

10. Public domain prolog compiler

11. public domain prolog for apollo domain

12. Public Domain Unix APL Interpreter