VB & PROLOG
Author Message
 VB & PROLOG

Quote:

> You can do it with Visual Prolog.
> Download a free Visual Prolog Timelocked from http://www.*-*-*.com/
> and
> take a look.

This is the third such assertion I've seen...  no doubt I'm jumping the gun
here, and if I read on a bit further I'll discover Carsten has corrected his/her
mistake, but just in case, I'll do so too.

The address as given doesn't seem to work (today is 3 December 1998).  A quick
Yahoo! search of Visual Prolog turned up the alternative
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;, which does work.

: Fruitbat :

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB & PROLOG
Quote:

>> You can do it with Visual Prolog.
>> Download a free Visual Prolog Timelocked from

http://www.visual-prolog.com

Quote:
>> and
>> take a look.

>This is the third such assertion I've seen...  no doubt I'm jumping the gun
>here, and if I read on a bit further I'll discover Carsten has corrected
his/her
>mistake, but just in case, I'll do so too.

>The address as given doesn't seem to work (today is 3 December 1998).  A
quick
>Yahoo! search of Visual Prolog turned up the alternative
><http://www.pdc.dk/vip/>, which does work.

>: Fruitbat :

Actually, http://www.visual-prolog.com is a valid address, being PDC's USA
web site. Maybe the server or web site was down when you called this
address?

Daniel

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prolog & VB