Visual Prolog mystery message
Author Message
 Visual Prolog mystery message

  In attempting to get some PDC Prolog 3.21 code to compile under Visual

Prolog 5.2, I encounter the following error message:

  E;tlm_glo.inc, pos: 563, 229 The include directories, as specified in
the project,
  do not contain the include file: tdoms.pro

  Would someone please tell me how I see the include directories listed
in "the project" (a.k.a. the include path) and how I can modify this
list?

  Thank you.

Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:05:37 GMT

1. Mystery Flexfile Error Message

2. hidden, secret messages, Classes & other mysteries

3. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

4. Visual Prolog and Visual C++ - Capabilities Comparison

5. how to call visual prolog to visual c++?

6. PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

7. Prolog Development Center - Visual Prolog

8. various Prolog and Visual Prolog problems.

9. Translator from standard PROLOG to Visual Prolog?

10. PDC Prolog / Visual Prolog First Steps Edition +/- points

11. PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

12. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog