Borland gave up Turbo-Prolog, where to get it now ?
Author Message
 Borland gave up Turbo-Prolog, where to get it now ?

Today I got a letter form Borland Germany, in which they told me,
that Borland is not distributing Turbo-Prolog any more. The
said, it would be now the real developers in denmark. But
they told me no address.
Question: Does anybody know this company, Turbo-Prolog comes
from ? If so, please email me their address.
Thanks in advance.

Rainer Gerten
University of Kaiserslautern, W-Germany

Tue, 04 Aug 1992 22:47:09 GMT
 Borland gave up Turbo-Prolog, where to get it now ?
Quote:

>Today I got a letter form Borland Germany, in which they told me,
>that Borland is not distributing Turbo-Prolog any more. The
>said, it would be now the real developers in denmark. But
>they told me no address.
>Question: Does anybody know this company, Turbo-Prolog comes
>from ? If so, please email me their address.

There is a brief article about this on p. 70 of the March 1990
issue of _AI Expert_.  The company is called Prolog Development
Center (PDC) and is located in Denmark.  The only address that is
given in the article is that of their North American support center:

Prolog Development Center
568 14th St. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Tel.: (1)(404)873-1366

The article also gives information on cost and upgrade policy.

Quote:
>Thanks in advance.

You are welcome.

Quote:

>Rainer Gerten
>University of Kaiserslautern, W-Germany

Marco Valtorta                  usenet: ...!ncrcae!usceast!mgv

University of South Carolina    tel.: (1)(803)777-4641
Columbia, SC 29208              tlx: 805038 USC
U.S.A.                          fax: (1)(803)777-3065
usenet from Europe: ...!mcvax!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!usceast!mgv

Sat, 08 Aug 1992 00:03:01 GMT

1. Is Borland Turbo Prolog for DOS available anywhere.?

2. Borland Turbo Prolog

3. Borland Turbo Prolog

4. What happened to Borland Turbo Prolog????

5. Borland Turbo Prolog

6. Turbo Prolog from borland

7. Borland's Turbo Prolog

8. Borland Turbo Prolog 1.1 or newer WANTED

9. Borland Turbo Prolog 2.0 Users[?]

10. Interfacing Turbo Prolog to Turbo Pascal of Turbo C

11. Linking Turbo Prolog v2.0 with Turbo C

12. Turbo C++ and Turbo Prolog for sale