documentation for old turbo prolog
Author Message
 documentation for old turbo prolog

-

hello,

can anyone help me locate a manual for what used to called
"turbo prolog"?  i would be happy to pay for it plus the cost
of shipping.

please respond to me directly because i am on usenet
infrequently.

thanks.

---
  Walter Rolandi

Tue, 14 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 documentation for old turbo prolog
Hi,

If you are interested PDC has Visual Prolog.
Search in the internet for PDC and go to their WWW page.
Regards,
Serg

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interfacing Turbo Prolog to Turbo Pascal of Turbo C

2. Wanted to buy - Turbo Prolog (any older version)

3. Linking Turbo Prolog v2.0 with Turbo C

4. Turbo Prolog / Turbo C connecting problem

5. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

6. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

7. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

8. Learning prolog with Turbo Prolog

9. WTB: Old Turbo Assembler

10. documentation on turbo asm?

11. Old Clipper Documentation - Free to a good home