Tk's documentation "strategy" - what to do with Tcl/Tk's man pages
Author Message
 Tk's documentation "strategy" - what to do with Tcl/Tk's man pages

Quote:

> I want to convert Tcl/Tk's man pages into perl/Tk documentation.
> As you may be aware I have a script which converts them to HTML,
> but currently does not change SYNOPSIS and examples etc. to perl syntax.

> I am about to embark on hand-/script- edits to change syntax,

Just a thought... Given that Tk is ported to so many free languages
(Perl, Python, Scheme, Prolog, Oz... what not) it might be
worthwhile to contemplate a generic Tk man page translator
tool (assuming that the task is amenable to algorithmic treatment
in each target language's case).

Boris Borcic
==
On nait tous les metres du meme monde

Sat, 11 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tk's documentation "strategy" - what to do with Tcl/Tk's man pages

2. Tk's documentation "strategy" - what to do with Tcl/Tk's man pages

3. Tk's documentation "strategy" - what to do with Tcl/Tk's man pages

4. Tk's "send"

5. Tk's "send" command

6. '"""' and linefeed characters

7. Tcl/Tk '98: 6th USENIX Tcl/Tk Conference

8. shipping tcl/tk apps to users who don't have tcl/tk installed

9. TCL/TK extensions from the "tcl/tk tools" don't work

10. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

11. Are Tcl and Tk "inseparable"?

12. TcL/Tk + C with "MkTclApp"