QOF format Conversion.
Author Message
 QOF format Conversion.

Hi All,
I am completely new to PROLOG so please bear with me. I have an application
that reads text files containing specific keywords and converts these text
files into one QOF file. It then reads the QOF file in order to launch and
run the application. The application itself is written in a mixture of C++
and PROLOG.

I want to know:
1. Can I substitute this QOF file for another format - say a dll?
2. Is it possible to convert another file format such as an exe or dll made
using Visual Basic or C++ into QOF which could then be used in the program.

I would be grateful for any help.

Regards
Andrew

Fri, 28 May 2004 23:54:33 GMT
 QOF format Conversion.
On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:54:33 -0000, Andrew Gaskell

Quote:

>Hi All,
>I am completely new to PROLOG so please bear with me. I have an application
>that reads text files containing specific keywords and converts these text
>files into one QOF file. It then reads the QOF file in order to launch and
>run the application. The application itself is written in a mixture of C++
>and PROLOG.

>I want to know:
>1. Can I substitute this QOF file for another format - say a dll?
>2. Is it possible to convert another file format such as an exe or dll made
>using Visual Basic or C++ into QOF which could then be used in the program.

>I would be grateful for any help.

I *think* QOF is `Quintus Object Format'.  Most likely the answer to both
questions in `no', but to make sure contact the Quintus mainteners at
SICS (http://www.sics.se/quintus/).

        --- Jan

Sat, 29 May 2004 00:30:30 GMT
 QOF format Conversion.
You're right, QOF is Quintus Object Format. I'll try the maintainers as you
suggested. Thanks for the response.

Regards
Andrew

Sat, 29 May 2004 01:33:08 GMT

1. conversion of .dxf format to vrml 2.0 format

2. Clarion *.dat Conversion to ascii delimited format (csv)

3. Smalltalk Number to EBCDIC Packed/Binary format Conversion

4. DATE Format Conversion

5. Date format conversion

6. .EPS image format conversion

7. Conversion of data from Clarion DOS format to Access 2.0

8. Image format conversion

9. file format conversions in C55PE

10. Image format conversion

11. Data conversion from 212 format

12. conversion functions for Microsoft Basic 4 and 8 byte numeric format