SWI-Prolog - VB
Author Message
 SWI-Prolog - VB

Hi,

can anyone give me some hints of how to embedding SWI-Prolog with Visual
Basic 6?

Thank you,

Ricardo Santos

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:29:56 GMT
 SWI-Prolog - VB

Quote:

> Hi,

> can anyone give me some hints of how to embedding SWI-Prolog with Visual
> Basic 6?

There is some pretty old stuff in the
ftp.swi.psy.uva.nl/SWI-Prolog/ALPHA/vb.tgz. No clue whether it still
works.   There is also an ActiveX interface around that may suit your
needs.  Alternatively use MSVC as a bridge.  Finally, SWI-Prolog has its
own graphics.  Why revert to something totally non-portable?

        --- Jan

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:30:42 GMT

1. Need SWI-Prolog.h for SWI 1.8.11

2. SWI Prolog Vs GNU Prolog

3. Benchmarking of Trinc-Prolog, SWI-Prolog and VisualProlog(PDC)

4. Prolog IV to SWI-Prolog

5. Prolog choicepoints - Was: Card laying problem in SWI-prolog

6. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

7. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

8. UNSW Prolog and SWI-Prolog

9. SWI-prolog or XSB-prolog

10. XPCE/Prolog (High-level OO X11 with SWI-Prolog)

11. GNU prolog, SWI-prolog and here documents

12. Updating VHDL-93 Parser in SWI-Prolog