UK Prolog people
Author Message
 UK Prolog people

If there are any UK people interested in being kept up-to-date on the
standardisation process, drop me a line and I will add you to the e-mail
list.

I've taken over from Clive Spenser of LPA as BSI Panel Convenor, since Clive
has a heavy workload.  I do have a postscript file of the new draft for Part
2 on Modules.  Again, if you would like a copy, let me know.  I would like to
get some UK feedback on this.

Regards
Paul.

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VisualWorks people in the UK

2. Looking for email of sicstus prolog people

3. Visiting Positions for Prolog people

4. A users group for people interested in PROLOG

5. People helping people it works!!!

6. UK Prolog meeting on ISO Standard for Modules

7. Prolog development jobs offered: Herts, UK

8. Developer Job, Prolog, Smart Value-Added Comms Services, London UK, Digital Mail

9. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

10. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

11. ANN: FIG UK web site moves to http://www.fig-uk.org

12. [UK] Permanent Smalltalk UK positions