A new release of 3D Web Site on Prolog
Author Message
 A new release of 3D Web Site on Prolog

Dear friends,

I have created a new version of my 3D Web Site

http://www.*-*-*.com/

One need to install vrml plug-in to see 3D scenes. There are some
screen shots and description of the Site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

VRML generator is implemented completely on the Actor Prolog. I would
appreciate any specific comments and/or suggestions.

Best regards,

Dr. Alexei A. Morozov

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:40:07 GMT

1. New release of my 3D Web Site

2. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

3. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

4. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

5. Intel Secrets -- new web site, dozens of new features

6. Announce: Data driven OO Framework for creating 3D web sites

7. New site www.threedee.com - Sale on 3D translator, CDROMs

8. ANN: VRMLmagic - New Interactive 3D VRML Web/World Authoring Tool

9. Ericsson releases Open Source Robust Web Site Software

10. movie release w VRML Web sites

11. looking for a good web site to learn prolog

12. prolog web sites