Visiting Positions for Prolog people
Author Message
 Visiting Positions for Prolog people

Our group at the IBM T.J. Watson Research Center expects  shortly
to  have one or more visiting positions open for Prolog people.

We work on environmental uses of large databases, using a Prolog-based
system called Syllog , on Unix.

Some background on Syllog can be found in the book "Knowledge Systems
and Prolog", by Walker, McCord, Sowa and Wilson, second edition, Addison-Wesley,
1990.

We  would like to hear from experienced Prolog programmers  who would
be interested in  working on a large existing system to extend its capabilities
for environmental uses.   A Master's degree or above is desirable.

Mon, 22 Apr 1996 06:08:11 GMT

1. Visiting Position at Northeastern University

2. Visiting Faculty Positions Available

3. Visiting Position at Northeastern University

4. Visiting scientist (post-doc) positions

5. Visiting Faculty / Post-Doctoral Fellow Positions

6. Visiting scientist (Post-Doc) positions

7. Visiting Scientist Position in Logic Programming ...

8. Position for visiting researcher at SICS

9. Looking for IMS/COBOL people for Malibu, CA full-time position

10. UK Prolog people

11. Looking for email of sicstus prolog people