Be seeing you!
Author Message
 Be seeing you!

This Friday has been my last working day at Quintus.
Ka hoki atu ahau ki tooku kaainga, ki ooku maatua.

It has been a pleasure to work at Quintus, and I shall be consulting
for them next year, so I should be back on the net within a month or two.
Quintus Prolog is the world's finest Prolog, the Quintus people are fine
to work with, and the only thing seriously wrong with the Mountain View
location is that it is in the wrong country.

E noho ra!  Kia ora too koutou Kirihimete!

Wed, 19 May 1993 09:15:00 GMT

1. Am I seeing things?...

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. sys.version as an integer/float, am I the only one who sees it as useful?

4. ISI newsletter (For those who haven't seen it)

5. seen on comp.parallel

6. ~Have you seen the rates~

7. AS SEEN ON TV

8. Seeing APL characters

9. Anybody else seeing this?

10. awk sees too many NULLs

11. VW5i3: Dialog requestFilename:default: sees current directory only?

12. (VW)Anyone seen a RangeDictionary or an OrderedDictionary?