Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity,IF-Prolog)
Author Message
 Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity,IF-Prolog)

Hello all,

        I will be writing an experimental NLP program (a fairly large one)
on an IBM PC running Windows. I am considering Arity and IF-Prolog's
as candidates.

        I wonder if you could point me to published reviews of these
products, either in AI/LP/CS magazines, or on this newsgroup..
(I have seen brief descriptions of these products on the comp.lang.prolog
Prolog Resource Guide, but I wonder if I can find more detailed reviews..)

        Also, any comments you may have on Arity and IF Prolog,
especially regarding their speed, will be gratefully consumed!

        Thanks a great deal,
        'Pat' T.Pattabhiraman           Sep 28, 93

Sun, 17 Mar 1996 01:23:07 GMT

1. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity, IF-Prolog)

2. Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.

3. SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog info. request

4. SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog Info. Request

5. Problems linking Arity/Prolog & VisualC++

6. Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++

7. How to link arity prolog files ??

8. Arity Prolog database

9. What happened to ARITY-Prolog?

10. Cnnections between Arity Prolog and C++

11. PDC prolog and prolog++ (object-prolog)

12. Simulation with Arity Prolog