IRIX 6.5.9
Author Message
 IRIX 6.5.9

Am looking for assistance in knowing where and what files are needed to run
prolog on IRIX 6.5.9.

I am not a programmer I am a systems administrator so take pity on me :)

any help would be appreciated.

Wed, 04 Jun 2003 05:29:36 GMT
 IRIX 6.5.9

Whats IRIX?
Is that a version of UNIX?

The FAQ for this newsgroup is in the message
headed "comp.lang.prolog Frequently Asked Questions".
This lists several versions of prolog which run under UNIX.

It also shows where on the internet you can find them.

Most programs that work with one version of UNIX
will work with all versions of UNIX.

--
Martin Sondergaard,
London.

Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:15:26 GMT
 IRIX 6.5.9

Quote:

> Most programs that work with one version of UNIX
> will work with all versions of UNIX.

I sure wish that that were true

--
Gertjan van Noord Alfa-informatica, RUG,  Postbus 716, 9700 AS Groningen
vannoord at let dot rug dot nl            http://www.let.rug.nl/~vannoord

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 00:18:32 GMT

1. j calcs error on our Irix

2. An awk program working on IRIX but failing on SUNOS

3. How to determine awk version number under Solaris and IRIX

4. Bug in freeCAD3 on IRIX

5. /usr/lib/ar under IRIX 5.3

6. TowerEiffel 1.5 available on Silicon Graphics IRIX

7. compiling ghc on mips-irix ?

8. haskell compiler for IRIX ?

9. brainf* for Irix/MIPS

10. Haskell Compiler System for SGI/IRIX

11. raw keyboard input on Irix 6.2

12. Standanrd ML of NJ on SGI IRIX 4.0.1