DCG Grammar for C
Author Message
 DCG Grammar for C

I am looking for DCG grammar for C (any standard). Would appreciate
getting the grammar or pointers to some source (ftp-site, author) of
it.

I have the yacc grammar for C. If someone has a translator for yacc to
DCG, that may be fine too.

Arun Lakhotia

--
The Center for Advanced Computer Studies
University of Southwestern Louisiana

Tue, 26 Apr 1994 01:34:22 GMT
 DCG Grammar for C
Quote:

>I am looking for DCG grammar for C (any standard). Would appreciate
>getting the grammar or pointers to some source (ftp-site, author) of
>it.

  Do you have the BNF grammar for C?  DCG is essentially the same as BNF,
  just a slight change of how it's written.

Assistant to the Director, Artificial Intelligence Programs
The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602, U.S.A.

Tue, 26 Apr 1994 12:56:33 GMT

1. algorithm for removing left-recursion in DCG grammars

2. DCG Grammar in Prolog

3. computations in DCG grammars

4. Operator precedence in DCG grammars

5. DCG-style grammars in Lisp?

6. Problems with the Ada grammar from primost.cs.wisc.edu

8. Frame Grammar vs. Generative Grammar Processing Performance

9. Grammar for simple grammar checker

10. DCG troubles

11. DCG problem

12. DCG help ASAP!!!