Question about Bratko Programming for AI, 3rd edition
Author Message
 Question about Bratko Programming for AI, 3rd edition

Hello,

does someone own, or has access to, Bratko's 3rd edition?

I am using the 2nd ed. to learn about his heuristic search examples in
chapter 12.  I also found some newer source code samples from his 3rd
edition on the Web, however I do not own this edition.

I am looking for a piece of information from his 3rd edition. In
figure 12.10 (the IDA* algorithm) the clause "f( Start, F)" is not
defined in the sample. It is about the f-value of a start node. It
might be described in the text or in one of the problem modules (the
puzzle or scheduling example).

Could someone familiar with this book spend a few minutes and have a
look whether it is described there?

Thanks for your help.

Norbert

Norbert Giese, 71116 Gaertringen, A.-Stifter-Weg 10

Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:41:06 GMT

1. Bratko Prolog for AI

2. C++?? Critique 3rd edition available

3. Starting Forth - 3rd Edition

4. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (3rd edition, November 2002)

5. C++?? Critique 3rd edition Available

6. PO 3rd edition subscription list

7. C++?? Critique 3rd edition available

8. Wirth 2nd and 3rd edition differences

9. C++ Critique 3rd edition available

10. Book Available: Fortran IV 3rd edition