XPCE Methods
Author Message
 XPCE Methods

I have a particular problem in mind. I have a list of atoms or strings
as a result of a Prolog predicate (I can process it as a set of
clauses fact(Atom) or a single list of all the atoms or strings
facts([Atoms]). I want to display all the atoms returned in a
list_browser. When the Dialog box is opened. If I can manage this in
the meantime, I'll post a reply to my own query. Otherwise, How do I
go about it?

Fri, 21 May 2004 20:05:39 GMT
 XPCE Methods

Quote:
>I have a particular problem in mind. I have a list of atoms or strings
>as a result of a Prolog predicate (I can process it as a set of
>clauses fact(Atom) or a single list of all the atoms or strings
>facts([Atoms]). I want to display all the atoms returned in a
>list_browser. When the Dialog box is opened. If I can manage this in
>the meantime, I'll post a reply to my own query. Otherwise, How do I
>go about it?

Its a bit unclear what you really want, but appending is easy:

        ...,
        new(LB, list_browser),
        forall(fact(X), send(B, append, X)).

Maybe better use the XPCE mailing list.  XPCE \== Prolog!

        Cheers --- Jan

Fri, 21 May 2004 21:04:08 GMT

1. Ann: SWI-Prolog 5.2.0/XPCE 6.2.0

2. how to get data from prolog to xpce???

3. XPCE

4. SWI-Prolog 5.0.1, XPCE question

5. SWI-Prolog XPCE help needed

6. Event Listeners for XPCE windows on SWI prolog.

7. SWI XPCE

8. SWI XPCE Prolog question

9. ANN: SWI-Prolog 4.0 with GPL-ed XPCE

10. SQI XPCE installation problems

11. SWI XPCE installation problems

12. HELP[swi-prolog]: xpce installation on Redhat 6