Announcing: Date and Time Functions Library (DLL's) for Visual Prolog
Author Message
 Announcing: Date and Time Functions Library (DLL's) for Visual Prolog

Dear Visual Prolog Programmers

We are proud to announce the availabilty of the "Date and Time Functions
Library for Visual Prolog".

The "Date and Time Functions Library for Visual Prolog" is an extensive
collection
of usefull functions for date and time computing purposes. It covers a wide
range
of date and/or time computing requirements common to allmost any kind of
application.This library will save you a lot of time and effort by taking
away from
you the need to re-invent the wheel by developing functions which you need
in
almost every kind of application but can't find anywhere.

The "Date and Time Functions for Visual Prolog" is a collection of
functions which
you always have missed, when you had to use date- and/or time arithmetics,
or when
you wanted to give your customers the option to display date-and
time-information
in different formats and languages. You may also missed them, when you
wanted to
quickly measure the performance of different parts of your program, but
didn't want
to fill your code with a lot of additional lines just to find out that it
is the
I/O that slows down the program....

Well, with the "Date and Time Functions for Visual Prolog" it is now
possible to
add all this functionality with just a few keystrokes.

The Library was completly programmed with Visual Prolog and is available as
DLL's
for the WIN16- and WIN32 platforms.
The 16-bit development-package (SHAREWARE) with the full documentation
(more then
220 pages...) can be downloaded from our Web-Site (see below).

If you want to know more about this tool's, I'll suggest you to have a
closer look
at our Web-Site and then to download the whole package and give it a try...

You'll find the "Date and Time Functions for Visual Prolog" at this
adress:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

...from there follow the Visual Prolog links.

If you have any questions or suggestions about the Library feel free to
drop us a note.

Stefan Lago

Abstractions Systems
Giessenstrasse 5B
CH-8910 Affoltern am Albis
SWITZERLAND

  -Stefan Lago

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. call DLL's function too many times causes crashing

2. call DLL's function too many times causes crashing

3. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

4. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

5. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

6. How do I change the date/time of a dll created in LabVIEW without killing it

7. EiffelTime: time and date library

8. date and time manipulation libraries

9. A Date and Time Library for all seasons

10. Looking for a good DATE function library

11. Please help: need import library files for Tcl and Tk DLLs for MS Visual C 4.2

12. Free class for Clarion 4/5 - Date and time elapsed functions