Prolog on AMIGA
Author Message
 Prolog on AMIGA

  Does someone know if there exists a PROLOG for the AMIGA? If it does,
is it PD/Shareware/Payware?. If payware, who has released it and how much is
it. Does it support DCG etc. Any info on the subject is welcome!

Sat, 23 Apr 1994 04:50:00 GMT
 Prolog on AMIGA

Quote:

>  Does someone know if there exists a PROLOG for the AMIGA? If it does,
>is it PD/Shareware/Payware?. If payware, who has released it and how much is
>it. Does it support DCG etc. Any info on the subject is welcome!

Sbprolog is on fishdisk 140. You can get it from nic.funet.fi in the
directory /pub/amiga/fish/disks100-199/ff140.

You can also try to ftp to optima.cs.arizona.edu but nic.funet.fi is closer
to you.

Your Computer Department at DIKU has a printed copy of the manual for
sbprolog version 2.5. According to this manual there are some predicates
supporting DCG.

Regards,

S{*filter*} Linden
The Computer Department
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen (DIKU)
Denmark

Sat, 23 Apr 1994 16:57:03 GMT
 Prolog on AMIGA

Quote:

>  Does someone know if there exists a PROLOG for the AMIGA? If it does,
>is it PD/Shareware/Payware?. If payware, who has released it and how much is
>it. Does it support DCG etc. Any info on the subject is welcome!

There is a port of SBProlog available with source on one of the Fred
Fish disks (sorry don't know the number off hand).  Seems to work OK,
but (naturally) needs memory (I think at least 1 Meg).

I heard of another by some other university, which was/is available
for ~$75, but that's all I know about it.

        Hope this helps,
--

bang : {uupsi,uunet}!bony1!stevef |  (   '  __/_  __  .  _  __
Voice: 212-815-3721               |   >.     /   /__) |  ) /__)

Mon, 25 Apr 1994 06:55:04 GMT

1. Prolog on Amiga

2. Good Prolog for Amiga?

3. Prolog For Amiga 1200 Wanted !!!

4. Help porting UNSW prolog from Amiga to PC.

5. Wanted : prolog for Amiga OS

6. Prolog for Amiga

7. SWI prolog for Amiga

8. prolog compiler for amiga